Thursday 5 July 2012

Jessica's Road Bike

Here is Jessica's road bike. It is built from a combination of Reynolds 631 and Columbus SL with Stainless Llewellyn lugs. I love the modern feel of this bike, even though it has a lot of classic visuals. Jessica has struggled with fixing a bike with a comfortable fit, she likes a racing style bike but has always found off the shelf bikes to be much too long and always felt far too stretched out.

We made sure that the frame would accept mudguards and a pannier rack, so Jessica will be able to utilise the bike as well as fly up some big hills!

I am super happy with the outcome of this bike and so is Jessica.

Photos by Kayti Peschke








2 comments:

  1. That is what i like to call 'a proper job'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. best ebike in canada

    ReplyDelete